What must be submitted in support for the nomination?
You will need to answer the following 3 questions (on the online nomination form) to support your nomination:
Q1. How has your/your nominee’s leadership within the sector had a positive impact on the advancement of water management? (200 words)
Q2. What contributions have you/your nominee made towards the development of future leaders in the water sector? (200 words)
Q3. What contributions have you/your nominee made towards IWA and/or other water-related groups, associations or institutions?
To support your nomination, you will need to also provide the following:
– 1-3 letters of support
– a personal statement/bibliography of the nominee (maximum 500 words)
– Up to 3 files showcasing professional leadership and impact in the water sector. These files or links should provide evidence of the nominee’s leadership in the sector. They could take the form of articles, media items, presentations or other documents which demonstrate the impact of the nominee’s leadership’
Submission closes 30 April
Winning candidate informed week of 18 June
Award presented at opening ceremony of the World Water Congress & Exhibition, Tokyo September 16-21 2018
The award nominations will be assessed by the following criterea:
- Demonstrable leadership within the sector which has had a positive impact in the advancement of water management
- Demonstrable contributions towards the development of future leaders
- Demonstrable contributions towards IWA and/or other water-related groups, Associations or institutions
- Open to all women working in the water industry.
- Awardees need not be an IWA member
- Self-nominations are permitted
Who is eligible to nominate?
- This award is open for anyone to submit (IWA members and Non-Members)