SAVE THE DATE: IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition 2017
13 – 16 November 2017, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The International Water Association (IWA) and its main partner AySA Buenos Aires, supported by the Argentinian National Government, through the Subsecretaria de Recursos Hidricos, Ministerio del Interior, Obra Publica y Vivienda, and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), are proud to announce that the next edition of the IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition (IWA WDCE2017) will take place from 13 to 16 November 2017 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The IWA WDCE2017 brings together a global audience of practitioners, utility managers, government officials, NGO representatives, technology providers, consultants and media. With an expected number of over 1500, the IWA WDCE2017 will focus on:
- Political & social engagement in water issues
- Capacity building of water operators and professionals in the region
- Argentina National Water Plan: benchmark and international discussion & input
- Regional Preparation and contribution towards 2018 World Water Forum
- Raising the issue of climate change adaptation to policy makers in the region
Save the dates in your planning for 2017, more information on programme, sponsoring, exhibition and other components will be released soon.
If you require more information meanwhile please contact:
Tel:+31 70 315 07 92
Exhibition Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +31 70 382 00 28